Schneiders Wahl, 3 Favoriten.

• Unlängst war Christoph in "The Rock Show" - BBC Radio, wegen die Promotion Rosenrots. Er erzählt ein Bissl über Rosenrot , das Deutsch, und er sagt das jeder wer wissen will was die R+texten bedeuten Deutsch lernen kann - es ist nicht R+s Problem wenn niemand sie versteht. :]
    Seine 3 musikalische Favoriten sind :
    Pantera – A New Level
    Slipknot – People = Shit
    Benzin (Combustion Remix by Meshuggah)

Fast alles ist auf englisch, aber nicht schwer. Es ist ein gesprochenes Intervieuw.

http://www.planetrammstein.com…n_et_Radio_One_Rock_Show/

Klicken auf ICI in der Satz hierunter.

Vous pouvez écouter cette émission en cliquant ici !

Das ganze Intervieuw in geschriebene Form :

This is Radio 1 Rock Show and my name is Schneider, I am the drummer of the band Rammstein. We have a new album out, its name is Rosenrot, and maybe you know already the single Benzin. I think we are the first German rock band English people really listen to. Nobody understands us, but that's your problem..we had that problem for 40 years listening to English music. (laughs) In Russia, they are using Rammstein to teach German. If you're really interested, you can learn the German language, and then you can understand everything. There's one sentence I really like in Benzin, "Willst du dich von etwas trennen dann musst du es verbrennen, willst du es nie wieder sehen lass es schwimmen in Benzin", that means if you want to get rid of something, you have to let it swim in Benzin. The song called Mann Gegen Mann, which means Man Against Man, unique Rammstein song, and the lyrics are about homosexuality.

I'm choosing three songs from different decades which our band are very very into, and the first one will be an old Pantera song, which was for me the most cool song that band ever written, and it's called A New Level. Pantera's a band who nailed hard music right on the point. When I heard that music, it was like a fist into my face. It is in essence how to make heavy metal music, and maybe there are some wilder and harder bands out now, but Pantera, the way they played together, especially bass and drums together, is still an example of how to do it.

Pantera - A New Level - Edited out

That was Pantera, A New Level, which I think was one of the best songs of that band, it's so cool. And, uh, now we go on in time and listen to something more modern, to maybe some people call the most evil band on the planet right now, the American band Slipknot. We listen to the opening song from the 2001 album, Iowa...and at first I didn't like that band, I thought it's too obvious, it's just this mask and I didn't listen much to the music, and the music was so fast and wild, just pure energy...but I played a tour with them in 2001, and I listen to the band for six weeks every evening and then I start to like it, I like the energy in that band, and, uh, yeah, their music is not so on the point, but it's just so wild and so outrageous, that it's definitely an important band in that genre.

Slipknot - People=Shit - Edited out

Now that was Slipknot, we need a break..we need to breathe (laughs), relax a little bit...now we jump into the year 2005...I want to talk about the Scandinavian band Meshuggah, a band which I really admire for what they do and they did a remix on one of our songs, Benzin, and when I heard that the first time, I was very angry, and I thought why we couldn't make a song like that...here's Meshuggah with Benzin.

Benzin (Combustion Remix by Meshuggah) - Edited out

Thanks to R+uk.und Planet R+

• Kennt ihr dieses gesprochenen Intervieuw mit Paul auch ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ich hab ein Intervieuw mit Paul über u.a. Rosenrot gefunden, im Belgischen Radio - er antwortet auf Deutsch :

http://www.stubru.be/stubru_ma…/audio/rammsteinitv_2005/

Clicke auf : > luister hier !

Ich hatte das bei "Kleines Intervieuw mit Paul" von SonjaC reingestellt; vielleicht nicht sehr erkennbar...